The Movement Toward Gender EqualityBook - 1994 | 1st Carroll & GrafRichard Gallen ed
Expect the best! A brand-new fourth edition-filled with the most up-to-date, accurate, and relevant information on all things pregnancy. Realistic, supportive, easy to access, and overflowing with practical tips, covering everything you'll need-and want-to know about life's most amazing journey, from preconception planning to birth to those first miraculous weeks with a new baby. It's all here: the lowdown on lifestyle trends and life in the workplace; the latest in prenatal testing and alternative therapies; the best in birthing options.
Comforting answers to hundreds of questions:
- I'm so queasy I can't even eat for one. How can I eat for two?
- Can I get highlights in my hair? How about my monthly wax?
- I'm only in my second month-why am I showing already?
- Can I stick to my normal workout routine while I'm expecting?
- Why is my skin broken out and blotchy? And how can I cover it?
- What's safe when it comes to sex?
- I think I felt the baby kicking-but I'm not sure. How do I tell?
- Will my body ever be the same after I deliver?